Below are useful files and downloads for camera club members.
- The club constitution can be viewed as a PDF Document by clicking the link here.
- Resizing Images for Digital Projection
This guide is in PDF format and shows you how to resize your images for entry into club competitions for digital projection, the guide can be downloaded by clicking here.
- Digital Photography Basics
This presentation is in PDF format, and has been used previously at the club to explain the basics of digital photography to members, you can download it by clicking here.
- Gimp – A free alternative to programs such as Adobe Photoshop or Elements, and contains many of the features of paid-for software, however, the layout of features is slightly different. The latest version of The Gimp can be downloaded by visiting their web page here
- Fast Stone Image Viewer – This is the image viewer that we use at the camera club when projecting our members’ digital photos, in addition to being an excellent image viewer, it can also be used for basic editing, resizing and renaming of photos, best of all it’s free! Visit the Fast Stone site here to download the latest version
- Gretag MacBeth Calibration Software – Club members have access to our colour calibrator for monitors, cameras and printers. The software for this can be downloaded below:
PC – click here
MAC – click here
- UK Government Guide to Copyright and Photographs
This guide sets out what your rights are as a photographer in terms of ownership of your images, and their use by others. You can view the guide as a PDF file UK Government Photography copyright guide.